LES 2023 ANNUAL MEETING
Registration fees increased October 1!
Special Discount for the LES Silicon Valley Community.
Through October 6 receive $200
off the increased registration fee.
(Applies to LES members, non-members and students)
When registering, use code: CHA200
The LES Silicon Valley Chapter through LES is pleased to offer you a $200 discount (code CHA200) on your 2023 LES Annual Meeting registration fee effective through October 6. This is a special discount to the LES Silicon Valley Chapter community. Consider this cost-savings opportunity and come to Chicago for the LES Annual Meeting.
We hope you bring your team or convince your boss to approve the trip. Plus, please forward this email to your colleagues and peers who also are invited to take advantage of this offer.
The program is stellar with numerous networking opportunities! Program and tracks - click here for complete agenda. The agenda includes 5 main talks, 36 workshops, 12 roundtables, and 5 sector meetings:
- 1 Keynote (Rising star litigator Camille Vasquez)
- 1 Plenary Panel (Industry-led)
- 2 Fireside Chats (current and past USPTO Directors, Canadian IPO CEO, former NIST Director)
- Inclusivity Discussion
- 5 sector lunches (Life Sciences, High Tech, Physical Sciences, IUGI, Brands)
- 4 sets of workshops (5 per session) on Monday
- 4 sets of workshops (4-5 per session) on Tuesday
- 12 Roundtables (1 session)
- Exhibition – coffee breaks during the day (Monday/Tuesday)
- Networking opportunities:
- Industry Leaders Forum, by invitation only (Sunday)
- IP Owners Reception (Sunday)
- New Members Reception (Sunday)
- Welcome Networking Reception (Sunday)
- Young Members (YMC) Cocktail Reception, at TAO (Sunday)
- Bowl and Roll Networking Reception, at Pinstripes (Monday)
- Closing Reception (Tuesday)
- Breakfast (Monday/Tuesday)
- Lunch (Monday/Tuesday)
LES will apply for CLE credit in select jurisdictions for certain sessions.
Some sponsorships remain. Click here: Sponsor Prospectus
LES Education Courses: There are four exceptional courses offered before and after the Annual Meeting: Mechanics of a License, Due Diligence, Managing IP Value in Startups & Early Stage Ventures, and CLP Review Course. Register while seats are still available! If your organization is an LES IP Owner member, it is eligible to receive a heavy discount on Education – register one person for a course, get a second free registration for that course, and other discounts for bundled courses (20%) are available as well.
Follow LES (#LESAM23) on LinkedIn for updates. Please post, share, or repost, and ask your marketing or communication department if your organization can highlight that you’re attending, speaking, or sponsoring the meeting (access media kit).